With its variety of landscapes and property types, one of the best things about buying property in Marbella is that, when it comes to location, you’re spoilt for choice. Probably your biggest decision will be where exactly to buy.
The Costa del Sol’s prime holiday destination offers a choice of beachfront gems, golf course delights, city pads and mountain retreats. You can choose to be right on the sands, next to the green, in the midst of Marbella’s Old Town or among stunning Mediterranean countryside. To make deciding easier, property experts Paradise Marbella Realty list the advantages of the different options.
On the Beach
Buying a beachfront property in Marbella comes with all sorts of perks such as:
- It’s the ideal family location because the beach is right on your doorstep.
- Wonderful sea views are guaranteed.
- You can watch amazing sunrises and sunsets.
- Atmospheric chiringuitos for tasty fish and paellas are just a short walk away.
- In the winter, you’ll probably have the beach to yourself.
- Great rental potential if you’re looking to buy to let.
And perhaps best of all, not all beachfront properties in Marbella come with big price tags.
On the Green
Marbella has plenty of world-class golf courses with lovely property worth buying for:
- Great views of manicured greens and surrounding scenery.
- Peace and quiet away from other busier locations in Marbella.
- Fairway on your doorstep so the perfect home for the golf enthusiast.
- Excellent investment value and buy to let potential.
And Marbella golf properties are surprisingly inexpensive too.
If you’re looking for city living, Marbella or Estepona centre could be for you because:
- All amenities are on your doorstep so no need to get the car out.
- If you choose a property in the Old Town, you get the chance to live in an authentic Andalusian townhouse.
- You can enjoy excellent shopping and restaurants, and the lovely seafront promenades, all within walking distance.
- Some of Marbella’s most emblematic modern apartments are in or close to the centre.
And there’s a great choice of properties including this one
In the Country
Make the most of Marbella’s spectacular surroundings and choose to buy a country home where you’ll find:
- Stunning views of the coastline, inland mountains, Mediterranean Sea and often, the Morocco mountains.
- Absolute peace and quiet.
- The best of both worlds – a rural retreat with all the Costa del Sol action just a short drive away.
Luxury property in some of Spain’s most exclusive developments. Here’s just one of them.
If you’re thinking of buying a property in Marbella or the Costa del Sol, contact us now and allow our expert local knowledge to help you find the perfect location for you and your family.